[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not a big fan of anime or manga at all, but I have some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1465932307806.jpg (181 KB, 736x494) Image search: [Google]
1465932307806.jpg
181 KB, 736x494
I'm not a big fan of anime or manga at all, but I have some few exceptions
Can anyone recommend me some more stuff like blame! ?
I love the art style and the story and i would like to read more stuff like this

accidentally posted this on /a/ WHOOPS
>>
Dorohedoro (and NOiSE bythe same author as Blame).
If you like stylised and "hard to read" art maybe also 7Seeds & Basara
>>
File: Eden_manga_example.jpg (140 KB, 400x595) Image search: [Google]
Eden_manga_example.jpg
140 KB, 400x595
>>140491
It would help if you told us what exactly you liked in Blame since it's pretty unique.

- Anything by the same author
- Eden it's an endless world
>>
File: Snikt-4.jpg (273 KB, 1023x575) Image search: [Google]
Snikt-4.jpg
273 KB, 1023x575
>>140499
I forgot to say that he also did a limited five issue Wolverine comic called "Wolverine: Snikt"
>>
>>140499
>It would help if you told us what exactly you liked in Blame since it's pretty unique

the art style of course
i like how the lore is kinda open ended and huge, it leaves a lot to the imagination
i love the character designs and the unique setting

overall something that is unique and doesnt have big anime eye school girls running around
something with a big lore, and maybe something with a lot of interesting characters
>>
>>140496
>Dorohedoro
this is amazing, thank you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.