[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What animes do I need to watch to be familiar with most of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1465517334441-a.gif (1 MB, 408x302) Image search: [Google]
1465517334441-a.gif
1 MB, 408x302
What animes do I need to watch to be familiar with most of the memes on /a/?
>>
Every airing show.
Haruhi
Valvarape
SamFlam
Every shitty garbage shonen.
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka
Fateshit
NGE
Raildex/index
That hamster shit
Chaika
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Ran-Sem
K-on
One Punch man
Golden time
Monogotari
Lucky Star
TTGL
Kono Suba
>>
>>140164
I forgot amagami ss
My little sister can't be worse gril
Berserk
Madoka
Everything made by trigger
Cowboy Bebop
Watamote
Ranma
Lupin the third
Boku no Pico
Bible black
Also you have to read doujins on sadpanda about NTR, rape, and monster girls.
>>
File: Berserk and Umaru.gif (1 MB, 352x348) Image search: [Google]
Berserk and Umaru.gif
1 MB, 352x348
>>140164
>>140165

>That hamster shit
This is a good list, anon. You made me laugh.

Can confirm that this is a good majority of the terrible memes that constantly plague /a/.
>>
Supplementals:

Hellsing Ultimate
Inferno Cop
Plastic Nee-san
Rapeman (the youtube short parody)
Monster musume

And maybe play a Touhou game. Though, once you've got AIDS you got it forever, if you catch my drift.
>>
/a/ mostly follows seasonal shows but there's really no predicting which shows will spawn board-wide memes at the outset, so you have to watch pretty much everything being talked about if you want to stay on the bleeding edge of meme development.

These are some classic core series that have been continually referenced for many years:
Neon Gensis Evangelion
Code Geass
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Fate/Stay Night (and its various spin-offs)
K-On!
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (and especially Endless Eight)
Boku no Pico
Yotsuba&!
Berserk

These ones are either newer or are just less frequent/more niche:
Darker Than Black
Yuru Yuri
Hitsugi no Chaika
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Psycho Pass
Yozakura Quartet

Dead/forced meme series:
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Valverave the Liberator
Non Non Biyori
Kill la Kill
Whatever the latest KyoAni show is

And then lastly you have have the shows that get totally-not-a-general-thread-guys:
Precure
Jojo
One Piece/Bleach/other shounenshit etc
Monster Musume
Aikatsu

There are also memes on /a/ that don't really have anything to do with particular anime series but it's best not to mention those anyway.
>>
>>140210
Oh, forgot Fullmetal Alchemist under classic series.
>>
Read the VN.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.