[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What anime do I need to watch to be a true anime fan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
What anime do I need to watch to be a true anime fan?
>>
boku no pico
>>
File: Art_Style_Chart.jpg (3 MB, 2417x1984) Image search: [Google]
Art_Style_Chart.jpg
3 MB, 2417x1984
I don't know what you mean with "true", but there are quite a number of anime you can watch that will help you appreciate the artform more. This chart was made with the intent to demonstrate different art styles, but they are all shows you may find worthwhile.
>>
File: Pet home.jpg (106 KB, 325x702) Image search: [Google]
Pet home.jpg
106 KB, 325x702
>>140144
>watching DYRL without watching SDF
>>
The same way you become a "real" fan of any media form. You watch a lot of it and eventually develop your own taste. I can't really figure out how else you'd define a "real" fan vs a fake one. To me a fake is somebody who has no real sense of taste and only watches what he's told to watch. If you're actually a fan then you should at the very least be able to figure out what shows to watch by yourself, based on intuition and prior knowledge of stuff you've seen.
>>
File: 1451007804320.jpg (4 MB, 3346x3586) Image search: [Google]
1451007804320.jpg
4 MB, 3346x3586
Anime is a mistake
>>
Just start with what looks interesting to you and build from there. Watch shit because you like it, not because you want to be a "durr TRUE anime fan." Nobody gives a shit about that except autists. Pick whatever from the charts already posted.
>>
File: How_to_Watch_Evangelion.png (1 MB, 850x3530) Image search: [Google]
How_to_Watch_Evangelion.png
1 MB, 850x3530
>>140118
You need to watch evangelion
>>
>>140118
none. now get lost.
>>
>>140118
The one true anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcG79IVMf00
>>
Yah need to watch Buko No Piko mate, it's the best anime.
>>
>>140405

>Not starting with Death & Rebirth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNcG0QgIZ20
>>
Otaku No Video
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.