[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to run a cmd script as admin So I need to run a .cmd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465786765692.jpg (27 KB, 300x315) Image search: [Google]
1465786765692.jpg
27 KB, 300x315
I need to run a cmd script as admin

So I need to run a .cmd script as admin but I can't find the run as admin option when I right click it.
I've found lots of guides on how to run CMD as admin but not how execute a script.
>>
>>139680
run cmd as admin, then launch script from cmd

not sure if this will work though
>>
>>139700
I also tought of that but I don't know how to write such command.
>>
>>139729
You cd (change directory) to where the script is, then type in the name of the script to run it.

Look up how cmd works.
>>
>>139680
>I need to run a .cmd script as admin
...but you don't know how cmd.exe works.

Do you know what this script does and why?
Do you know why it needs to be admin?
Are you sure you need to do this?
>>
>>139768
yeah I should look that up

>>139769
>Do you know what this script does and why?
Aegis script, to removes some updates on windows that facilitate miscrosoft to spy on you

>Do you know why it needs to be admin?
because it changes system files

>Are you sure you need to do this?
i could live without it but is better to not do so.
>>
>>140182
Why do you bump? It has already been answered.
>>
>>140363
Sorry, i'll try the answrs I have so far.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.