[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 200x200
Alright /wsr/ first thing I'm going to say is yes I have first world problems but idc you can't compare pain.

That aside, I am a mildly overweight virgin almost high school grad who has not had a relationship since the eight grade and am just about fed up with life. Not enough to kill myself or nuthin (I'm to much of a pussy). I've tried working out and losing weight but I just lack the motivation. What do I do?
>>
>>138964
>almost high school grad
>>>/global/rule/2/
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
It's not even the working out thing I have problems with be just lost all interest in existing. I just sit in my room watching YouTube because I don't even want to play games anymore.
>>
>>138967
I'm of age.
>>
Learn a language. Join class of something. It would force you to get out, you will met people, you will learn something.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>138964
what you have in HS are not relationships. Sucks you won't realize this til you're actually in one
>>
dude, I haven't had a girlfriend since I was born, I'm 27 and doing just fine. sure I have my moments but I keep my head up. I am always occupied by my hobbies, I almost never have enough time to do the things I want.
>>
>>138964
>I just sit in my room watching YouTube
I used to be the same. Getting home from school/work and just staring at the computer for a few hours before going to sleep. You just need to search for some shit that make you happy. Getting skinny and losing your virginity wont do much. I my self got out of the depressing part of my life by starting to learning Korean and growing flowers/vegetables and moving out of my parents house. You should really talk to someone that can help you. Like the school doctor or whatever.
>>
stop believing the lies that film, television and games feed you, because it's causing observation bias. the truth is that successful relationships are rare. don't feel bad about being alone, because most of us are, and always will be.
>>
>>138964
Starve yourself a bit.
Eat too little and you loose weight. As simple as that.

Through it might make you more miserable because you have no energy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.