[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good alternatives to MyAnimeList for compiling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Are there any good alternatives to MyAnimeList for compiling and rating anime? MAL doesn't let you delete your account when you make one, and I fucking hate that so I don't even want to bother
>>
There's also Hummingbird and Anilist

I use Hummingbird.
>>
>>138595
What's the difference between the 3?
>>
>>138598
The interface. Hummingbird has the best interface in my opinion.

But looking at your original concern, that you can't delete the accounts, I think none of those sites offer you that option.
You could just make an excel sheet if you don't want to register to those sites.
>>
>>138605
hummingbird is nice if you dont mind how ajax as fuck it is
>>
What's so great about Humminbird, Anilist, or MAL?
I just write my completed shit on a .txt
>>
>>138631
they have a database with the animes and release dates so its easy to search and add animus to the list. Hummingbird and MAL have 3rd party apps that will auto update your list as you watch the animus.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.