[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can any one help me please i've fucked up massive i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: zzzzzzz.png (194 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzz.png
194 KB, 1366x768
can any one help me please i've fucked up massive i have to type with the on screen keyboard basically every time i press the letters on o p j k l and the spaces bar pic related happens. i spilled my drink on the keyboard and i wiped it down and pressed in keys by accident i have no idea what i did please help
>>
>>137988
I am sorry OP but your keyboard is kill. Your drink seems to got mashed in to the mechanics of the keyboard. Unplug your keyboard let it dry for a day or three - its not working right after that, its gone.

What kind of drink did you spill?
>>
>>137998
milk plus its on my laptop so im guessing im gonna have to buy a new one
>>
>>137998
>>138001
if its any help the spill was only on the left side of the keyboard but only the right is affected
>>
>>138007
It may not be a total loss - if you search long enough or have the technical skill, you might able replace laptop keyboard by searching for that specific part.

In the mean time, see if you can keep the milk from spilling into the motherboard and shorting who knows what else.
>>
>>138016 I'll guess I'll have to wait and hope for the best thanks for the help
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.