[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanish 1 again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Last time i asked for help on this was 2-3 months ago please help ;)
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (13 KB, 458x381) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
13 KB, 458x381
got impatient and got it wrong here is the new question
>>
>>136866
B
>>
>>136865
A
>>
Question 11 of 20

Multiple Choice: Please select the best answer and click "submit."

Which of the following sentences means "They are going to the store"?
A. Tú vas a la tienda.
B. Ellos van a la tienda.
C. Nosotros vamos a la tienda.
D. Yo voy a la tienda.
>>
>>136871
b
>>
i don't understand. do you even want to learn spanish? these are most basic questions dealing with the distinction between singular and plural. why are you even in this course if you don't want to learn the very basics? for crying out loud, >>136871 even has the person spelled out (tú, ellos, nosotros, yo), it's not even about grammar or anything. that's first unit vocabulary you're lacking.

either you are underage or you should just drop the course, to be honest. it's only going to get worse. there has to be some sort of final test, and you won't be able to ask 4chan for help on that...
>>
>>136866
D
>>
>>136871
B
>>
>>136891
just tell this faggot the wrong answers like everyone else in this thread and report the post for underaged
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.