[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help remembering an anime!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hey, need help with the name of an anime I saw. It is a romance anime were whenever the girl MC tells the guy MC to stop he can't move for a few seconds. It is kind of like the Osaerarenai! manga.
>>
>>136480

Inuyasha? Whenever Kagome tells Inuyasha to sit, he's immediately pushed to the ground.

Probably not it, but might as well bring it up, just in case.
>>
>>136487
Unfortunately that's not it but thank you. It's a romance/comedy and the guy MC slowly starts overcoming it as his feelings for her get stronger.
>>
bumping, anyone out there who knows please help its been bothering me for days.
>>
>>136480
Did you watch it while it was airing? Any clue what dates it aired from/to?
>>
>>136667
No idea when it aired, I saw it after the fact. It kind of reminded me of My Little Monster. I want to say it aired within the past 10-11 years as the animation was pretty new from what I remember.
>>
I got nothing. Any other clues? Character appearance/other things that happened?
>>
>>136909
Only thing I can think of is that the cause is a trauma either between them or something that happened to her that he promised never to do so subconsciously he obeys her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.