[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime/Manga Chart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: Feels.jpg (2 MB, 3800x2504) Image search: [Google]
Feels.jpg
2 MB, 3800x2504
Hey, so the other day I was lurking some on /a/ and i saw a chart that looks just like pic related (I'm more of a frequent /mu/ lurker). The chart had a list of essential anime and manga - could anyone upload the chart and/or direct me to a wiki that has some?
>>
>>136282
check the /a/ wiki but beware of troll charts.

http://animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki//a/_Wiki
>>
There are several such charts but there hasn't been a new one in a few years. What's on them should keep you occupied for a long time though.
>>
File: GpPBrBV.jpg (597 KB, 2200x2050) Image search: [Google]
GpPBrBV.jpg
597 KB, 2200x2050
Here's a chart intended to cover the time period 2011-2015, the time period after most work on recommendation charts stopped. Use this in addition to the other ones.
Keep in mind that this recommendation chart it not perfect, it lacks some stuff, has some poor genre tags, and has some not that good anime too. But it's something.

Made by /wsr/ and /a/.
>>
>>136571
I still hope that whoever made this kills himself.
>>
File: 1438839972495.jpg (2 MB, 1580x2350) Image search: [Google]
1438839972495.jpg
2 MB, 1580x2350
>>136650
I can give my opinions about stuff I've watched from there >>136571

Anohana: enjoyable, but a stupid plothole that kinda ruins it a bit.
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun: Nice comedy, but it's just comedy and nothing else. Pure comedy gets tiring and boring after a while.
Steins Gate: A MasterPiece! Absolutely recommended.

Chihayafuru: It's first and foremost a sports anime, but I guess the "romance" tag can be useful for luring in people who "don't like sports anime". It really is a great anime, and many people discovered that yes, they actually do like sports, when they watched chihayafuru. Truly a great anime. No more of a romance anime than Digimon Tamers, if even that, though. It's just trickery.
Fate/Zero: Very boring most of the time. Extremely boring, a real chore to watch. Would probably not have been able to finish it if not for anime club.
Hibike Euphonium: Should have a drama tag. Good anime, worth watching.
Hourou Musuko: I can't make a judgement on this, I cringed too much to have any real opinion.
Hyouka: Really great anime, really worth watching.
Kill la Kill: It's fun I guess.
Kyousougiga: One of the most boring anime I've ever watched. Every episode feels like an eternity, and nothing enjoyable about it. Sets a new standard for boredom.
Madoka: Really great at what it does, a must watch.
Mawaru Penguindrum: It's entertaining enough, and apparently quite deep if you get that stuff. Still fun even if you don't understand its deep symbolism.
Nichijou: Very boring, a bit annoying. Only lolsorandumb humor with exaggerated reaction faces, literally the rage comics of anime.
Non Non Biyori: One of the greatest SoL, highly recommended, a masterpiece.
Ping Pong: It's okay, not wasted time at least.
Shinsekai Yori: One of the best anime in recent times, worth watching. Very interesting anime.
Shirobako: Fun, interesting, overall great anime.

Also watched the original Yamato, not the remake though, and the original was great, recommend it.
>>
File: animemust.jpg (383 KB, 1000x1401) Image search: [Google]
animemust.jpg
383 KB, 1000x1401
>>
>>136571
Not OP, but thanks for that chart. I kinda slowed down on anime since 2011-2012, but something like this is very useful for people like me.

I already saw some of them. Some cool shows, some meh-to-bad ones.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.