[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a picture I had on old comp.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6
File: Stock-Dock-House.jpg (796 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Stock-Dock-House.jpg
796 KB, 1920x1080
So to make a long story short, I need an image i found off of /b/ a while back. I saved it on a laptop, and the laptop stopped working, got a new one, and now I need the image again, for a story I want to write.

To describe the image (In greentext of course):

>The background is black, with white text at the top and bottom.
>The text at the top describes how you are in a dream and with other people around you.
>There are pillars representing gods to follow.
>Then below that paragraph of text, there are white squares that show a picture, the god, what abilities following that god gives you, and what you shouldn't do while following the god.
>There are 9-12 gods (rough estimate)
>It's been a while since I looked at it.
>Pic unrelated.

I cant find it anywhere. Google is unhelpful as fuck.
>>
I just forgot I was hungry, so I'll be back in a bit with food.
>>
File: Fat_Mona_Lisa.jpg (43 KB, 576x650) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Mona_Lisa.jpg
43 KB, 576x650
Probaly something you dreamed
>>
Yeah so I'm back.

>>135954

???
>>
Bump I guess?
>>
File: 123456789.png (1 MB, 2000x1110) Image search: [Google]
123456789.png
1 MB, 2000x1110
I have a 'Which would you choose' type pictures that I saw in the same thread. I'll dump so you can see what I'm talking about.
>>
File: AbKrXEG.jpg (86 KB, 700x519) Image search: [Google]
AbKrXEG.jpg
86 KB, 700x519
>>136012
That one in particular is on par in terms of detail for each choice.

The rest are stuff I found in google searching.
>>
In terms of form this is how it looked like. Text on the top explaining things. Bunch of pics with text below in the middle. Except the one I'm looking for has a black background and a little more text below.
>>
File: chooseyourpower.jpg (163 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
chooseyourpower.jpg
163 KB, 780x780
OK SO I FOUND IT!

That's well and all, but the image is tiny, and I can't read it, can anyone help me find a bigger one? I'll be looking as well.
>>
>>136035

Okay found that too. Well case close, let the thread die.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.