[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting a cute "Consider the Following" image based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Requesting a cute "Consider the Following" image based on this picture, with just the girl cropped out, mirrored (so she's pointing at the post), Ideally with the words "Consider the Following" still legible from thumbnail size.

Thanks based anons
>>
>>134902
I'll work on it, but it'll take a while to do properly. Please wait warmly.
>>
>>134910
Thank you dear friend.
>>
File: consider_the_majou-ing_rj.png (221 KB, 595x463) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_majou-ing_rj.png
221 KB, 595x463
Alright, I wasn't sure if right-justified or center-justified was better, so I did both.
>>
File: consider_the_majou-ing_cj.png (221 KB, 595x463) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_majou-ing_cj.png
221 KB, 595x463
Use it well, anon.
>>
Also, in the future, try to post PNG screenshots when asking for edits.
>>
>>134934
A PNG screenshot does nothing more than increase the filesize
>>
>>134944
The operative phrase there is 'when asking for edits'. Yes, you can argue that it's bloat when you're just using the screenshot to refer to a moment in the episode, but for editing purposes, you want to eliminate as many artifacts as possible.

JPEG is especially bad for anime screenshots because it disrupts and discolors regions of solid color and smooth gradients, and creates a ton of artifacts around every edge. The filesize of a PNG is higher because it's pixel-perfect. You're trading size for quality, and in this instance, quality is all that matters.
>>
>>134933
Perfect, thank you anon
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.