[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a program to bulk resize and convert a bunch of images
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1464399762317.jpg (47 KB, 371x348) Image search: [Google]
1464399762317.jpg
47 KB, 371x348
I need a program to bulk resize and convert a bunch of images to png for free.
All I found required you to pay for png conversion and some bloatware.

Also, what's a good android for under $300 right now? Last time I remember it was the zenfone 2.
>>
>>134767
Learn command-line, script imagemagick.

All android is fungible; get the prettiest.
>>
>>134827
thanks anon, but if I were willing to script it then I would have done so already.
>>
I think irfanview may be able to do that from the command line, if you use a wildcard instead of a file name,
If you don't want to type that one line of commands, go to any site full of autists and ask them to type it for you.
>>
Honeyview or Faststone Image Viewer. If you want to convert more than one image in Honeyview, you need to have the convert context menu enabled and select the images you want to convert in explorer. They can both do what you want, but Faststone does have more options for other things.
>>
File: fs.jpg (154 KB, 1305x496) Image search: [Google]
fs.jpg
154 KB, 1305x496
>>134859
Here's a screenshot of faststone.
>>
>>134858
irfanview has a batch converter thingy, you don't need to use a command line. i use it to resize images to 1024 pixels wide.. for some reason images bigger than that make my phone have panic attacks.
>>
>>134876
thanks anon, I found it. its pretty useful
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.