[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edit request...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Kongregarte-Logo.png (10 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
Kongregarte-Logo.png
10 KB, 283x283
Can anybody edit this picture so the silhouette of the ant in the middle is replaced with an ape? I'd also like the ant silhouettes on the sides replaced with bunches of bananas if possible. I know this will be a difficult request even with photoshop so I thank the brave soul that does this.
>>
gonna bump; if anybody can help I'd appreciate it. I'm not sure if it matters but if you click the image it'll expand to full-size and look less distorted.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 306x165
>>134611
You think you want that, but you don't.

You want the same general silhouette made up of a bunch of apes. With red or white eyes.
>>
>>134711
No, I don't want that. It fails to match what I've originally requested. Thanks for suggesting an alternative, though!
>>
>>134611
Starting project now, will take a few hours as have to do other work as well
>>
File: kongregate.png (70 KB, 640x700) Image search: [Google]
kongregate.png
70 KB, 640x700
>>134611
>>
>>134726
Thank you, mate! I'll go out for a bit and then check back. Anything I can attempt to help you with?
>>
>>134746
>>134745
Just threw that together quickly
what more do you want done?
>>
>>134748
What I had originally requested would be nice.
>>
>>134745
poor harambe.. may he RIP
>>
File: kongregate.png (99 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
kongregate.png
99 KB, 640x592
>>134745
tried to improve upon his work
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 640x592
can someone remove the K and turn all the red to a mid tone blue and turn the edge border to black?
>>
>>134938
Neato, thanks a bunch! Can we clean up the jaggedness on the outside of silhouette just a touch ( make it look crisp ) and resize the _x_ to an even square? I really love the work you did on >>134938 and >>135039. Would it also be possible to change "KONGREGATE" to "KING K0NG" in the same font or is that not possible?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.