[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody know what this knife is? I've had it since I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160603_162655.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_162655.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Anybody know what this knife is? I've had it since I was pretty little and I got it as a gift so no idea where it came from.

There's no brand mark on the knife and the blade just says rostfrie (stainless in German). It doesn't feel cheap and its pretty heavy for a small knife.
>>
File: IMG_20160603_162711.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_162711.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Second pic
>>
File: IMG_20160603_163829.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_163829.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Last pic
>>
>>134160
It's literately just a shitty knife, probably from a flea market
Will probably break while you try to use it
>>
>>134283
I'm not claiming its a great knife, m8. I asking for the model. It has to have a model even if its a generic no-name brand, it will have a model.
>>
>>134287
Wouldn't know since it doesn't have a brand or a name
You can just get a Benchmade, Spyderco or Cold Steel knife with Cold Steel making very affordable. All three make very good knives
>>
>>134287
>>134283
>>134310

Rostfrei actually is the brand, it's a line of budget folder knives made by Frost Cutlery, a Chinese company that makes everything from frypans to handcuffs to beltbuckles.

Literally $7.
>>
>>134313
Oh, also, if you want the "model" name, they sold it under a few; Barracuda, Flying Falcon, even AK-47 (seriously).

AND NOW YOU KNOW. Hope it helps you sleep at night, OP.
>>
>>134313
Rostfrei is German for stainless to my knowledge
>>
>>134326
It is. The Chinese stamp them on their junk massproduced knives en masse to try and trick people. Actual German steel will have a company or logo alongside the Rostfrei. Just a blank "Rostfrei" on its own, like in OPs pic, is a clear indication of a Chinese knock-off blade. Not to mention the 3 screw body and single pivot for the folder and the crappy handle.

It's chinkshit, I promise you. You can google Frost Cutlery if you want and see piles of the same knife for sale on eBay and Amazon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.