[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy co-op games pls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
184 KB, 1280x720
I'm looking for game recommendations for fun and interesting co-op RPGs with lots of playability without being too grindy. We've tried Divinity: Original Sin but the turn based combat wasn't that interesting, Diablo 3 is also ass.

Pls.
>>
File: Shape4336.png (16 KB, 113x158) Image search: [Google]
Shape4336.png
16 KB, 113x158
you like binding of Isaac?
>>
>>134182
http://store.steampowered.com/app/225280/

cuz that's pretty much coop binding of isaac
>>
>>133955
http://store.steampowered.com/app/269210/

this ain't too great, but it's kinda like old legend of Zelda with rpg elements (wouldn't suggest anything but local coop for it though, those servers are borked 2 shit)
>>
>>133955
Halo series
Gears of war series
GTA5
Minecraft
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Payday 2
Castle Crashers
Don't Starve Together
Dawn of War 2 Co-op Campaign(not the expansion)
Age of Wonders 3
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Civilization 5
Empire at war
>>
>>133955
the real life.
>>
File: ultima.jpg (81 KB, 560x419) Image search: [Google]
ultima.jpg
81 KB, 560x419
>>133955
RPG:
Bauldrs gate 1&2 got a god tore story and combat
Icewind Dale 1&2
Never winter nights MotB expansion is god tire
Wurm unlimited for a comfy RPG with build your own house element that makes it ultra comfy
Pillars of eternity is the last option but it was men in my opinion
Now time for my personal favorite coop games
Helldiver's
Half life Sven coop
Terraria
Minecraft with a sky block modpack with quests
Orcs must die 2 is fun as fuck for a tower defense style coop
Don't starve together for survival coop
Diablo 2 is the must play of coop games
Factorio for building an engineering empire in coop and it got TRAINS too
Saint rows 2 and the rest of the series got a really good jolly cooperation coop
Stronghold crusader for the deus vult coop
Don't forget about HoMM 3
That should pretty much sum up most of good coop games
>>
>>134365
I forgot to add dead space 3 to the list the coop was really good and the coop only side mission made it even better
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.