[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hod do you search for a person named "Hanna" on FB?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: facebook_btfo.jpg (81 KB, 448x266) Image search: [Google]
facebook_btfo.jpg
81 KB, 448x266
Hod do you search for a person named "Hanna" on FB? Their retarded search engine shows up every people named "Anna" too.

Pic not much related.
>>
>>133947
C'mon, I really need to find this girl. Only thing I know which city she lives in and roughly how she looks. And her name.
>>
>>133947
type hannah and the city name but don't press enter, click on "see all results" in the bottom, and on the people tab click on "see more" and have fun. If you know any og her friends, some might be easier to find than herself, and then you can find her through them
>>
>>133999
Her name is just Hanna without the 2nd H.

Although your method worked in that it eliminated the "Anna" results. Interesting. Thanks.

I tried it with "people named hannah living in XY city" and that also showed all the Annas.
>>
>>134002
oh I didn't see the second H wasn't there

try to search for hanna -anna -hannah plus the city name then, should show only hannas
>>
>>134004
Nah, if I put -anna in the search field it just shows even more Annas. Shit search engine tbqh.
>>
>>134009
Also, it's a 2 million people city. It's almost hopeless.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.