[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently discovered Crunchyroll and finished watching Attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I recently discovered Crunchyroll and finished watching Attack on Titan.
/a/ said I should ask here so:
What anime should I watch next? I liked AoT and I've previously watched and enjoyed FMAB, TTGL, GitS, and Yu Yu Hakusho (and seen others I didn't like as much), but I'd be glad for something different just as much as something that resembles one of those.
>>
Oreimo
>>
Darker than Black
Code Geass
Steins;Gate
Cowboy Bebop
Redline (movie)
Psycho-Pass
>>
>>133685
I've seen Cowboy Bebop, liked it
I've been recommended the gate one before, I think I'll check it out, thanks
>>
Neon Genesis Evangelion
>>
>>133685
Just a head's up, CR won't have any of these titles, so you better not be averse to piracy if you want to get into anime. Streaming works if you have no other options but torrenting/XDCC is better.
>>
>>133680
A really top tier show you should try out is Golgo 13 easily available on hulu, it's about a hitman who travels the world doing extremely difficult assassinations, the show is much less about the main character and much more about each episodes side characters, every episode has new side characters with golgo himself being more like part of the setting then a character. Some good shows on crunchyroll would be Kaiji which is a show about a compulsive gambler who gets in very high stakes with the yakuza, Hunter x Hunter which is a long battle shounen show with lots of unique powers and a good long story, fist of the north star which is a old post apocalyptic anime about a guy who travels the wasteland protecting innocents and of course fighting bad guys.

>>133753
is right, if your a poorfag alot of shit you will have to go though other means, if you are averse to doing that since you live in one of those countrys that will v& you for it you or have a moral objection you can always stick with shit like crunchyroll which is free with ads, as far as actual legitimate streaming services there is crunchyroll which is good for most newer stuff and has the largest selection and a good player, netflix which has a okay selection along with tons of non anime shit but is pay for only, hulu which is similar to crunchyroll in that non subscribers watch ads but it's selection isn't as good do to it being like netflix as anime is a side thing, and lastly there is funimation which is mostly subscriber only but they have alot of shit since they are one of the two big localizers who make blu rays/dvd and dub shit. Buying dvds of older shows used is always a option too of course.
>>
>>133753
>Just a head's up, CR won't have any of these titles,
started figuring that out this morning
>so you better not be averse to piracy if you want to get into anime.
well I am
>>133851
thank you very much
>>
>>133962
You could buy Redline on Amazon Video for $5, or rent for $4.
>>
>>133962
As someone who agrees with you, most anime can be found on one of the big sites like Netflix or Hulu.

Examples of anime available on Hulu without a paid subscription.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Gurren Lagaan
Kill la Kill
Familiar of Zero
Guilty Crown
Attack on Titan (you've seen this of course)
Infinite Stratos
One Piece
Death Note
A Certain Magical Index
Samurai Champloo
Deadman Wonderland
Bakemonogatari
Girls und Panzer
Log Horizon

Those should keep you entertained for weeks.
>>
>>133680
CR is more for new and current stuff, you might have difficulties getting old stuff.
Also some stuff is region locked.
>>
>>134196
thanks; I downloaded Hulu today
I've seen and enjoyed Death Note and Samurai Champloo; what I saw of One Piece (the first few seasons) was good but not great
>>
>>133682
Don't listen to this guy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.