[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r/ing App that blocks facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: blocked.jpg (27 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
blocked.jpg
27 KB, 800x600
So I need an app that will block my mother's Facebook use, I'm part of a family company and its been an issue for years of my mother neglecting work and using Facebook for those games.

Thing is she's the owner of the computer so she's got full access to all of it, so if I install a block she has the password to just uninstall it. It's become serious enough that we need it, she hasn't done taxes in two years and were losing money on jobs.

She's got a Mac and none of us are very tech savvy at all, what can I do to block her from using Facebook.

Thank you.
>>
>>133130
maybe you should just talk to her about it? cry like a faggot about your worried about her being addicted and shit usually works unless she is some hood trash.
you can always blacklist the site via your router also
>>
Block it on the company's router. Just Google your router model with "how to block sites".

Sometimes you can even set a schedule so the site gets blocked in work times but can be used again on other times (like during lunch break or after work hours).
>>
>>133139
this
>>
>>133136
We have talked to her, she just gets angry and says were attacking her. We've asked her to stop but its gotten us nowhere.

>>133139
Is there a way for her to unblock it? She will definitely call and nag until she gets her way
>>
>>133144
Only if she has the password to the router. OR if she physically resets the router to factory settings, but most people don't even know they can do that. Just never mention it was blocked by router, if asked say you called the ISP.
>>
>>133147
or you could fire her
>>
>>133164
It's a family company, OP can't simply fire her, she most likely owns a part of it.
>>
>>133173
board meeting. buy her out or kick her out,
>>
/g/ might be better for this since they are tech savvy
>>
>>133144
>We have talked to her,
did you cry? this is essential in manipulating a women as they run 100% off emotion rather then facts, attacking with facts will make her resentful
>>
http://osxdaily.com/2012/08/07/edit-hosts-file-mac-os-x/

Follow these instructions caaaarefully.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.