[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Communications Exam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 25chappatteart-articleLarge.jpg (100 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
25chappatteart-articleLarge.jpg
100 KB, 600x377
Hi there 4chan, I am a German student and I have my Oral Communications Exam in English the day after tomorrow, so to prepare myself it would be great, to have a partner to discuss about a recent (political) topic via Skype so if you could help me, with 20 minutes of your time or have the exam yourself in the next few days
Please post an answer to this thread and I reply with my Skype name
Thank You :)
>>
Well, I can help you out, but I'm unsure if I can access Skype. (Webcam screwed up and I can't access my skype account.) But might try opening skype if it's the only way. C:
>>
Thank you, I don't know if Skype is the only way but we can try :) My Skype Name is Frieder_is_studying
>>
>>132611
(The post below is also from me (OP)),My Skype is working now, my name is "Frieder_is_studiying"if your camera does not work, it doesen't matter the important part for me is the dialoge :)
>>
If you can't right now, in about 12 hours would be okey for me to :)
>>
>>132637
I'll be on rn. Lemme try. If anyone before me has come to you already in skype, it isn't me.
>>
>>132637
Anon, isn't there any other way you might wanna contact.

Look, I have an anime chatroom, www.drrr.com.
Just log in with any username.
And then search for a chatroom: "English 4 anon."

I'll be there. C:
>>
>>132653
well the problem is, that I want to improve my spoken language skills, so if it is possible to audio chat there, that would be great, but , have to go to sleep now, because my exam Starts at 7:40 am on Friday and so I don't want to go to sleep too late.
I can contact you in 8 to 18 hours (I dont know your time zone, but I mean 8a.m. to 6pm in GTM+01 thank you very much :)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.