[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: guard_by_wlop-d9kmnxu.jpg (166 KB, 1196x668) Image search: [Google]
guard_by_wlop-d9kmnxu.jpg
166 KB, 1196x668
I am looking for the comic where an orc or troll helps an elven girl out of trouble and then she keeps tryin to offer sexual favors and he keeps turning here down. Was a popular short comic a few years back. Also if I could have the image where Yuri is sitting down and eating lunch and the text says "Yuri have you finished with your lunch" and Yuri says "No comrade, I have just begun"
>>
The second image is the character Yuri from Red Alert 2 that I'm referring to and the image is like this one except with the text
>>
http://exhentai.org/g/818846/000b5aefe8/
>>
File: Romanov2.png (357 KB, 620x468) Image search: [Google]
Romanov2.png
357 KB, 620x468
bump with Uncle Sam
>>
>>132211
Don't bump when you're on the first page, if you're going to bump, do it in like six hours, you already got half of your request.
>>
>>132215
Sowwy. First time back in a long time and forgot this board was much slower
>>
>>132191
Ii Orc no Hi
>>
>>132215
Bump
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.