[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for somebody to do my intro to C programming homework,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: c-programming.jpg (49 KB, 430x310) Image search: [Google]
c-programming.jpg
49 KB, 430x310
Looking for somebody to do my intro to C programming homework, willing to pay with steam wallet or paypal, or whatever.

Leave your steamID and i'll add you.
>>
still looking
>>
>>131740
I dont have access to steam, but I can do some basic c. do you have kik or something?
>>
>>131891
No but i can get it, whats your username?
>>
>>131899
PotatoIng_
>>
File: 1463804640397.png (219 KB, 370x480) Image search: [Google]
1463804640397.png
219 KB, 370x480
>>130492 (OP)
>not wanting to learn C
I bet you're some Java cuck that thinks he's too good for low level programming.
>>
>>131912
no, i don't even know java
>>
>>131740
>Starting this thread twice
You do realise that you're 90% likely to get someone who does your assignments wrong on purpose, forcing you to actually learn C in order to figure out whether you're being trolled or not?

And that after giving the anon your money, you can't sue them because it would require you to publicly admit you cheated, which would in turn get you kicked off your course?

I mean, obviously you didn't, but just saying. Actually learning C would be faster, easier and cheaper than what you're trying to do here.
>>
File: 1464446056297.jpg (69 KB, 550x710) Image search: [Google]
1464446056297.jpg
69 KB, 550x710
>>131994
Then you have literally zero excuses to not learn the best programming language out there.
>>
>>132015
That works for lit crit.

It doesn't work for programming, because programs have to do things like *compile* and *work*.
>>
>paying for someone to do your homework for an intro level class
How retarded are you? If you have to cheat to do fizzbin or bubblesort or whatever piss easy shit there's no fucking way you're going to pass higher level classes. If this is an elective, then drop it and take another one. If you're actually going for a CS degree, then do the work or drop out.
>>
>>132102
ty for the bump

its an elective and too late to drop now
>>
>>132107
Just post the fucking problems already.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.