[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Powerful anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: oh...EH.gif (1010 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
oh...EH.gif
1010 KB, 420x420
I'm looking for anime to watch that are really plot driven and have build up to really impactful scenes that make you feel.

bonus points if there are relationships involved
>>
>>131149
madoka magica, evangelion, mirai nikki.
>>
The entire anime Mouryou no Hako is a slow buildup to the final episode where it's basically a nuclear bomb of reveals, It has relationships, but not in the way you're probably thinking, It's probably one of my favorite anime.
>>
No idea what you've watched before but here are some good ones.

Neon Genesis Evangelion
>Boy is forced to save apocalyptic world from destruction by a secret organisation
Cowboy Bebop
>Space Cowboy and his crew live the life of bounty hunters and run from their past.
Welcome to the NHK
>NEET is approached by a good samaritan, but is it too good to be true?
Wolf's Rain
>In a world where wolves are mere legends, a pack of wolves look for paradise
Haibane Renmei
>A girl wakes up in a closed community with grey wings and a halo
Gurren Lagann
>MC and friend break out of their underground community to save humanity and reach for the heavens
Haruhi Suzumiya (Especially the movie)
>A schoolgirl attracts a group of aliens, ESPers and time travellers to her through her godly powers
Monogatari series
>Teenager finds himself behind the curtains of the world as he becomes involved with the supernatural
Madoka Magica
>A girl is offered the chance to become a magical girl, but what's the catch?
Sora no Woto
>In a post apocalyptic/fantasy world, a backwater guard station is manned by a group of girl soldiers
Stein's;Gate
>A mad scientist and friends accidentally discover time travel.
Spice and Wolf
>A trader finds himself joining a Wolf God on a journey to her homeland.
Trigun
>The biggest badass in the wasteland is Vash the Stampede, but is he as really badass as the rumours say?
>>
>>131149
The Aquarion trilogy and Gear Fighter Dendoh come to mind
>>
>>131149
Berserk sounds like just the thing for you.
>>
>>131183
* (MAJOR FUCKING ASTERISK)a

The manga you mean. Don't bother with anything but the manga and maybe the anime series, and even then after you've gotten up to date with the manga.
>>
>>131184
eh, the series works well enough
plus it should have the added side effect of not making you think judeau was a girl
that was kind of a weird surprise for me
>>
>>131149
Boku no Pico
>>
>>131149
EVA
>>131174
Not a bad list
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.