[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help with finding a movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: v1.jpg (15 KB, 275x230) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
15 KB, 275x230
When i was younger i remember i saw a movie about a man and a woman who were creating an humanoid creature (cant remember if they created it or it just fell there from sky), this creature was like a human but he was gray and skinnny and eventually it growed wings and he could fly, they kept the creature in a farm and everyday they visited it, the time passes and the creature wanted to be more human and pretty (the creature was a girl) so the woman started bringing make up and other femenine things, the creature felt in love with the man and the man fucked it.

Thats all i remember, i really enjoyed that movie and i want to see it again, but i don't know the name and i just can't found it, i really want to see it again. If it helps, i think the movie had Jack Black or semone that looked like him, but i'm not sure
>>
>>130878
any other information at all? other characters, setting maybe? it probably wasn't jack black. any idea of the year range of the movie? 90s? early 2000s?
>>
File: Splice-poster.jpg (36 KB, 328x486) Image search: [Google]
Splice-poster.jpg
36 KB, 328x486
>>
>>>/r9k/28919483
>>
>>130886
I had no idea this was what op was talking about, I imagined a happy funny movie for some reason
>>
>>130886
>>130889
Thanks man been searching this movie for months

I also watched one where there was a vampire girl around 12 y.o. that met a kid of his age and they were best friends and she used to sleep with the kid naked (just sleep no sex), do you know wich is it? sorry for shitty description
>>
>>130892
I know that one, it's let me in
>>
>>130878
I knew both of the movies you were talking about, anon; Splice and Let The Right One In (if you want the original version compared to the remake "Let Me In"). I bet you would like the movie VHS. You should check it out.
>>
>i really enjoyed that movie
How could you enjoy that movie? It fucking gave me nightmares for three consecutive months! Argh
>>
>>130897
Watch the Swedish one (Låt den rätte komma in), if you haven't.
>>
I just watched it with the intention of fapping.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.