[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kimochi Warui Song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: probably this.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
probably this.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
Please help me. I have a song stuck in my head, but I don't know the name or anything really relevant.

It's sung by a woman, it's carries a happy vibe and either the chorus or mutiple verses end with "kimochi warui" or something that sounds close enough for me to mishear it.

Does anyone know which song I'm talking about?
>>
>>130747
can you remember any other lyrics?
>>
>>130761
Sadly no. As you probably already assumed it is completely in Japanese. I don't speak Japanese so the only thing other than the tune that got stuck is the kimochi warui part that returns mutliple times.
>>
does kimocho warui kinoko sound familiar?
>>
>>130769

it could be kimochO as well, but the "warui" is definitely the end of the sentence and is followed by a short pause.
>>
>>130747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AI7x0mZx5Q
this?
>>
>>130786
Thanks for your effort, but no that's not it. Further info: the singer is not a vocaloid.
>>
>>130769
my mistaken with that - should have been "kimochi warui". It was part of the lyrics that >>130786
would eventually post.

I did another search and. a Korean pop group 2NE1 features the same lyric in a chorus of their song "hate you"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=OxztTMPt28Y
>>
>>130912
Thanks but that's still not it. I said I don't speak Japanese but I know enough about Japanese to differenciate it from Korean or Chinese.
The song that I am looking for is in Japanese and probably Japanese only. At least I don't remember any part of it being in English like the song that you posted.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw
>>
>>131068
It's not ponponpon, especially not this English version. I appreciate the help, but randomly posting songs that have "kimochi" just anywhere in their lyrics will probably not lead to any results.

To summarize my clues: A happy song that is sung by a nonsynthetic female voice completely in Japanese. Either the chorus or multiple verses (or both) end with a "kimochi warui" that is followed by a short pause (because end of verse and stuff)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.