[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can anyone help a /b/ro out. Ive been searching for this game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: movingrings-934x.jpg (75 KB, 934x916) Image search: [Google]
movingrings-934x.jpg
75 KB, 934x916
can anyone help a /b/ro out.
Ive been searching for this game a long time but I have no idea what the name is.
I'll try to explain the game as well as I can but I dont remember much.
I cam out somewhere in 95-2000.
It was kind of first person, medieval setting.
You started out in some sort of village and the first thing you did was catching a lantern with a stolen sixpack-plastic. This lantern then becomes your guide or sth.
Soon you go into a well into the underground and soon after in some guys garden. I think there where some "living" plants in there.
Now I remember only a few things:
There is a ride with the "deathskeleton" that used to ride dead poeple over the river.
And later there is some strip poker involved.
One of the last things you do is climb some kind of tower/crane and get the last spell, that runs around all spells you own and so the first or second spell you gathered finally makes sense and you use it for the first time in final battle.

Might sound pretty crazy but does that sound familiar to anyone? Would be pleased for any help

pic unrelated
>>
The strip poker sounds a little bit like what I remember of The Lost Vikings
>>
>>130334
sounds like Arx Fatalis except for the beginning. You start in some dungeon there.
>>
no hit so far
>>
any more ideas?
>>
Discworld?
>>
nope
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.