[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sauce on her? Pretty sure she's from a movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Sauce on her? Pretty sure she's from a movie
>>
I think that's from Lucy?
>>
She's supposed to play the female lead for the ghost in the shell movie
>>
>>130303
This. It's an actual promo shot they released.
>>
>>130303
>>130304
Thanks!
>>
That's Scarlett Johansson, aka the Black Widow in the Avengers movies just to name her most recent role. She is pretty famous.
>>
wait this was a real request?
>>
>>130322
>>130303
are you fucking kidding me? they cast Johansson as Kusanagi? dear fucking god, why would they do that? this is so wrong...
>>
>>130326
Look man, I know what you're thinking, but they need to sell this movie and putting a big name on it is a sure way to do so. It's too niche a market to risk putting some no name chink in it just to be faithful to le nippon spirit
>>
>>130327
well, i'm not going to watch it either way and i actually expected them to westernise the cast. but Johansson has built a reputation as a sex symbol, a very womanly pouty actress. my main concern is that her acting wheelhouse and look are not fitting the Major's character and background at all.
>>
>>130333
just a side note have you seen Lost In Translation? you should it's pretty great
>>
>>130341
i'm aware of the film (she's opposite Bill Murray, right?), but haven't seen it. The Virgin Suicides was pretty good though, so maybe i should? then again Somewhere was bland bullshit, so maybe i shouldn't...

i was more thinking about Lucy, which i haven't seen. So maybe it marks her transition into more of an action star, but from a distance it seemed like just another femme fatale project.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.