[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a cool cover for a mixtape that I am going to give my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
File: Thanls.png (261 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
Thanls.png
261 KB, 500x379
I need a cool cover for a mixtape that I am going to give my girlfriend for when she goes to study abroad. She is going to Ireland for 6 months, and the title of the mixtape is "Mixtape for the distance Vol. 1". The mixtape tracklist goes as follow:
Eye Know (De La Soul); Carrot Rope (Pavement); Wait For The Moment (Vulfpeck); Sedan Magic (Ducktails); Pale Blue eyes (live) (The Velvet Underground); Porco Rosso Theme (live) (Joe Hisaishi); Muzzle of Bees (Wilco); Counting Stars (Nujabes); I Need My Girl (live) (The National); Leftovers (Jarvis Cocker); SomeoneĀ“s Missing (MGMT); Anyone Else But You (The Moldy Peaches); Troubleman (Electric Guest); East St. Louis Toodle-Oo (Steely Dan); Chinese Translation (M. Ward); Island (The Whitest Boy Alive); Bluish (Animal Collective); Out Of The Blue (Julian Casablancas).

Can someone please draw me a cool cover? Something with a mixtape. Oh, and she really likes cats and dogs, Woody Allen, Mindy (from Mindys Project) and music (hence the mixtape)
>>
File: 1447468105212.jpg (232 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1447468105212.jpg
232 KB, 700x700
How's this?
>>
File: cd cover.jpg (865 KB, 1880x2911) Image search: [Google]
cd cover.jpg
865 KB, 1880x2911
assuming it was for a cd cover ,load this into photoshop and print it out ,it should be the correct size
>>
>>130353
Thanks for the effort, but I was looking for something with this on
http://peterenglert.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/965831_25125572.jpg
>>
File: cd cover2.jpg (1 MB, 1880x2911) Image search: [Google]
cd cover2.jpg
1 MB, 1880x2911
>>
File: mixtape.png (2 MB, 1880x2911) Image search: [Google]
mixtape.png
2 MB, 1880x2911
>>130385
probably should remove the drop shadow past the border

fixed it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.