[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone know where to watch old anime? specifically the ones that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o07yzs2L9v1uso62no1_1280.jpg (433 KB, 1180x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o07yzs2L9v1uso62no1_1280.jpg
433 KB, 1180x1920
anyone know where to watch old anime? specifically the ones that are under the radar like

Dominion Tank Police
Burn Up
Phantom Quest Corp
Shadow SKill
Ghost Sweeper Mikami
>>
On your computer after you torrent them.
>>
>>129743
finding torrents for these animes are hard, most have 0 seeds and are almost non-existed
>>
>>129744
Literally all of those are on Nyaa with seeds minus Ghost Sweeper Mikami, and Phantom Quest Corp, but they're on Animebytes and Bakabt with seeders.
Old anime is always seeded unless you use shit like Kickass, or pirate bay, but I really doubt people get anime from those sites.
>>
>>129752

Yeah, pretty much what this anon said.

Nyaa has Dominion, Burn Up, and Shadow Skill.

BakaBT has all of them. The key to getting around whatever is to make an account, use the search engine, and then once you've found what you're looking for, logout, and then download the torrent on the page. Lets you see all the torrents for what you're searching for, which is helpful, since Burn Up seems to have a lot and Dominion has two series (Well, three, but the third one is terrible and doesn't even have Dominion in the name). And Ghost Sweeper has a movie as well.

AnimeBytes has all of them, but it's a private tracker, so try and get in when applications are open. It's really easy to get in, you just need to know what seeds, leechers, and ratio are and write about your favorite anime.

If you really don't want to torrent them, KissAnime has everything except Phantom Quest. Just expect low quality, a watermark, and ads surrounding the video player and bogging down every page.
>>
>>129744
on /t/ i have seen some threads with dozens of old ovas and series some people on there have anything you can think of however most only give you the torrent you requested after you share something they want.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.