[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remembering a Book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: remembering.jpg (43 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
remembering.jpg
43 KB, 640x426
I'm trying to find a book. It was one that I read a good deal of time ago so I only remember a few things about it. It starts with a girl having to deal with a Yeti in a convenience store but she can't so she calls someone to deal with it. This man is someone who's skin changes color on a daily basis and each and every color gives him a different ability. I know one color was gold and it made him invulnerable. I also remember that this guy was dating a demon that he summoned up. Any help to try and identify this book is appreciated. Hopefully this will be the right board to ask this since this is a request of sorts
>>
Are you sure thats a book and not a fever dream you had?
>>
>>129666
Pretty sure. That's what's bugging me. I keep thinking bout it and keep remembering more things but never enough to get a title. Hell I even remember the ending of the freaking book but I can't recall the freaking title
>>
>>129663
Wildcards by george RR martin?
>>
>>129689
That's not the series but now that is added to my reading list :)
>>
>>129663
Monster
By
A. Lee martinez
>>
>>129961
Thank you! This is the book and you are the greatest!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.