[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iM@S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: [email protected] (578 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IM@S-1-2.jpg
578 KB, 1280x720
How does this work?
Looking up on the Wikia but it only raised more questions.
I have a keen interest on one specific character, Anastasia, is she in all of the anime, or just a particular season?
Thanks in advance, you're awesome.
>>
>>129081
Anya is from Cinderella Girls.
>>
File: Anastasia.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Anastasia.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>129081
>>129087

To expand on what this anon said, Cinderella Girls is a sub section of Idolmaster.

There aren't any main games that feature the Cinderella Girls cast except for Cinderella Girls Gravure For You. This is Japanese-only, but if you have a PS3 (Maybe PS4, too), you can make a Japanese account, buy some Japanese money and buy that game if you truly wish to.

There are two phone games, one just called Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls which is a regular phone game where you collect cards of the girls and such. The other is called Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage which also has you collecting cards, but also playing songs in a rhythm game kind of way. They're both Japanese, so you'll need QooApp (if you have Android) or another thing (if you have an iPhone) to download and play them.

There's also the Cinderella Girls anime, the most easily accessible form of media with her in it. Lucky for you, she seems to be one of the main idols besides the trio (Mio, Uzuki, and Rin) that the anime centers on. So, she should appear enough in the anime for you to be satisfied. I haven't actually watched it, so I don't know.

Since I explained all of that horribly, ask me to elaborate on whatever you didn't understand in-depth. Hopefully it's mostly legible though. I recommend just watching the Cinderella Girls anime if you don't want any hassle. There are two seasons of it.
>>
>>129110
Excellent help, so just to get it straight, basically:
-look for "cinderella girls" on NYAA, download the two seasons, hope that I download the right anime
-download QooApp and install it
-download the two phone games you mentioned

And as predicted from the OP, you are awesome.
>>
>>129112

Basically, yeah.

Here's a 720p batch of the Horriblesubs releases with both seasons in it: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=767966

Also, just know that those two phone games are grindy as fuck and completely luck based. Starlight Stage can be pretty fun because of the rhythm game aspect of it though. Don't get too sucked into it. Go check out the Idolmaster general for guides on the two of them:

>>>/vg/143499664

The pastebin in the OP will tell you everything you might want to know about the franchise as well.
>>
>>129112
>>129133
That batch does not include the final episode.
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=806720
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.