[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want something similar to Kokoro Connect in the aspects of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: all things must come to an end.jpg (106 KB, 1277x1440) Image search: [Google]
all things must come to an end.jpg
106 KB, 1277x1440
I want something similar to Kokoro Connect in the aspects of a group of friends facing trouble and romance. I don't know how to describe what I want, but I'd like something with the same feel.
>>
>>128819
pls give me something I'm lonely and anime like this distracts me from that
>>
>>128896
>escapism

>http://myanimelist.net/anime/11887/Kokoro_Connect/userrecs

my recs:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Genshiken
Oregairu
Welcome to the NHK / The Tatami Galaxy

others

Tari Tari
Netoge
Sket Dance
Kamichu
Azumanga
Shirobako
>>
>>128905
thanks, I'll check some of those out, though I don't know if you understood what I want since you recommended NHK and tatami galaxy.
>>
Generation War
>>
>>128981
well both nhk and tatami have a group of friends facing troubles and some romance. and they are way better than kokoro connect imho.
>>
>>128988
did tatami even have a group? anyway yeah, I think nhk at least had the same feel, I just forgot. Should rewatch that. Anyway, I think that for now Kiznaiver should fit it pretty well. Hyouka also has the same feel, but if there's a lack of romance It'll be shitty for me.
>>
sakurasou no pet na kanojo is pretty good I'm about to finish rewatching it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.