[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a memory that recently popped up that is driving me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Fried Chicken.png (315 KB, 694x750) Image search: [Google]
Fried Chicken.png
315 KB, 694x750
There is a memory that recently popped up that is driving me nuts.

Basically, sometime 10-15 years ago I saw some animated film. I cannot remember anything about this film except for two things.

One: About half-way/two-thirds of the way through the film some slimy con-man tricks the protagonist into entering what is pretty much a giant water wheel. He immediately locks her in and it is then revealed that he is keeping a bunch of people prisoner so that they rotate the wheel and power something. The protagonist and the other prisoners end up escaping by rotating the wheel so quickly that it breaks away and crashes down a hill.

Two: In the final scenes of the film the cast flies over various places they visited throughout the story. One of these places is the giant broken wheel that now has plants growing all over it.

So tell me: What the fuck am I thinking of?
>>
bumb
>>
Are the characters human or something else?
>>
>>128593
Actually, I think they weren't humans.
>>
>>128593
>>128609
Ok, I think I just remembered a third detail, but I could be wrong.

I think the protagonist was a mouse.
>>
Uhhh...Secret of Nimh? The Great Mouse Detective? I...I mean, have you tried looking up animated mouse movies?
>>
>>129155
I did, I really did.

But it wasn't anything well-known or popular I think.
>>
Tales of the River Bank?
>>
Chicken Run
The Rescuers
The Rescuers Down Under
Ratatouille
An American Tail
An American Tail 2: Feivel Goes West
An American Tail: The Treasure of Manhattan Island
An American Tail: The Mystery of the Night Monster
Cinderella
Flushed Åway
Redwall (TV series)
Charlotte's Web
The Gruffalo
The Gruffalo's Child
The Secret of NIMH
The Secret of NIMH 2: Timmy to the Rescue
The Tale of Despereaux
A Cricket in Times Square
Stuart Little 1, 2 and 3
Fantasia
The Great Mouse Detective
Once Upon a Forest
Tom and Jerry the Movie
Ralph S. Mouse
The Mouse and the Motorcycle
Runaway Ralph
The Mouse and his Child
>>
>>129227
>>129228
Unfortunately none of these ended up being what I was thinking of.

Whatever this thing is, it is pretty elusive.
>>
>>128233
Thumbelina?
>>
>>129619
Definitely not Thumbelina.
>>
>>129619
The funny thing is before I had come to the conclusion that the characters were anthropomorphic animals, some film involving Thumbelina was actually my first guess.

I looked through every animated adaptation of it that I could find and none of them ended up being it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.