[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys help me with a few questions? What is the length
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Can you guys help me with a few questions?

What is the length of time a loan will last if it has a rate of 0.02, a
principal of $500, and it accrued $60 of interest? Interest = Principal *
Rate * Time. How would you reduce the time of the loan?

Explain how the algebraic properties are applied in the steps to solving
equations and use them to solve 1/2x + 4 = 12.
>>
Nevermind with the second one
>>
You would multiple 500 by .02 to get the amount it would increase each year.
Then multiple that by x to solve for 60.
(the amount)x=60
>>
When a variable drops out of the equation, what are the two
possible solutions that you can get when you try to solve and what do
they mean? Give an example of your own what each answer would
look like.
>>
>>128198
1) You get a function which depends on n-1 variables
2) The variable that was dropped didn't affect the solutions of equation.

1) When you try to solve it you get a hyperplane of a dimension lower by 1 compared to dimension of space original problem
2) You get the same set of solutions as in the original problem.

Let (x_1, ..., x_n) be a vector from [0,1]^n and let
f(x_1, ... x_n)=x_1+x_2+...+(x_n)/(x_n)
So we solve
x_1+x_2+...+(x_n)/(x_n) =0
Of course (x_n)/(x_n)=1, so
x_1+x_2+...+(x_(n-1))/(x_(n-1)) =-1

1) If we drop any variable x_i where i is from 1,...,n-1 then we get a solution that depends on n-2 variables (since x_n is present here).
2) If we drop x_n then we still have solution that depends on n-1 variables (since x_n is present here)

Your question is quite vague.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.