[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NTLite license key/crack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: screen_components.png (81 KB, 1136x851) Image search: [Google]
screen_components.png
81 KB, 1136x851
NTLite is a tool to modify and slim down your windows installation. I would purchase it if it's a little less pricey, but $45 is just too much for a poorfag like me.

So anyone has a license key or a cracked version and care to share?

You can send it to [email protected] (yes it's a temporary email) if you want to share it privately.
>>
uhhh. Just use Nlite for Windows XP or Wintoolkit for Windows 7 and above.
>>
>>128096
well I used RT7Lite before, but it isn't working well with update integrated ISOs (untouched ISO would be fine, but stupid windows update just took too long to "check for update" the first time it was opened I'm doubt that if it was really working at all). And wintoolkit doesn't seem to work for me.
>>
File: slipstreaming.png (72 KB, 1416x610) Image search: [Google]
slipstreaming.png
72 KB, 1416x610
>>128105

I will try to help you. where did you download WinToolkit from? I got mine from Softopedia since you can't get it from the official forum unless you register. What OS are you on? what OS are you trying to integrate? Are your updates .msu or .cab? did you get them from Microsoft Update Catalog?
>>
If you're seriously set on NTlite you can try this.

http://MISSING/file/5r5buq4o/5lbfn.NTLite.1.0.0.Build.2525.Beta.x86x64.rar

I haven't tried it yet and the crack is a .exe not a serial so it's a bit sketchy.

For the real link replace "MISSING" with uploaded.net
>>
>>128107
I downloaded wintoolkit from wincert, back when its version was 1.5 or so. It just didn't seem like to be working: file size shrinking aside, non of those settings seem to be applied after installation.

I have to clarify that what I want is to make a trimmed windows installation for windows 7. I did one using RT7Lite + WinReducer, but it was an untouched sp1 image, with broken windows update. Since windows 7 sp1 was 7 years ago, I'd like to have an up-to-date installation now (using some update pre-integrated iso).

And thanks, that NTLite 1.0.0 does seem to work (tested with live installation), too bad that it is pretty dated (newest version is 1.1.9300 or something). I can only hope that it doesn't have any major bugs in it.
>>
>>128112

Out of curiosity by how much do you want to slim it down. My opinion is that you're wasting your time (Unless you're really just bored and feel like creating a tiny iso for no reason). Fighting for a smaller iso than the retail iso is not worth fighting for when we have 8 GB usb drives so cheap. Sure after slipstreaming it might not fit on a dvd-r but I have been using USB drives for a couple years now.
>>
>>128112

Also I really think you should give Wintoolkit another shot because mine works perfectly. It integrates ISOs, I tweak the hell out of the OS with the tweak options and I set default services so It's not bloated with useless default stuff running when it first installs.

I think I know what your'e talking about with things not being applied though. There were many times where I did have to re-do entire slipstreams because they wouldn't integrate correctly. This mostly happened for technical reasons like me fucking up and not using a "non-touched" iso and trying to integrate Windows 8 updates from a Windows 7 OS.

I think you should give Wintoolkit another shot and pay extra close attention to what it is you're doing. Same thing might happen With NTlite because If I understand correctly they both rely on the windows DISM integration thing.
>>
>>128114
It's not like I care about size reduction that much (I have a 16GB usb to install it), but as some one who used to make custom windows installation since xp/vista (vlite was really wonderful), unmodified windows installation just seems too slow and bloated with features I don't care about.
>>
>>128116

Oh, alright, I see. My suggestion is spending a bit more time perfecting your services tweaking. Do you know about blackviper site? I use his "tweaked" preset and I also add more services to disabled because I know exactly which ones I need and which ones I don't. I think that would result in a more responsive Windows installation than actually taking stuff off the ISO it installs from. A lot of the stuff on the ISO just gets copied to your Windows installation and doesn't affect the OS afterwards as opposed to services which even if you slim down the install ISO your Windows will be lagging because all the default services start with it.
>>
>>128118

Also a couple tips are that for me, I always disable system restore because I just never use it especially since I use AOMEI backupper to do a system partition backup image. I also disable indexing. You can install a slim version of .net framework like in the pic I posted earlier in this thread instead of the ones that come with Windows Update. You can disable disk defragmenting to run on a shedule. You can use MSE as a antivirus instead of other bloated antiviruses (a lot of times the bloat comes AFTER the installation of Windows).
>>
>>128118
>>128119
ok thanks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.