[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me identify a drug I took once?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1318406273529.jpg (37 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
1318406273529.jpg
37 KB, 461x403
So five or six years ago I was in a FWB relationship with a trap. During one of the times we hooked up she offered me a drug. She told me some things about it it was available for purchase on the internet as a research chemical, I vaguely remember the name being 4 or 5 methyl something. It was supposed to have similar effects as ecstasy and could be taken orally or nasally. She also showed me some website where people were discussing using the drug and they used the SWIM(Someone Who Isn't Me?) acronym a lot. Being a dumb ass and wanting to seem cool I agreed to do it with her. Took one dose (don't remember dose size) sublingually and didn't feel anything. She gave me some to take with me and I tried it later nasally and still didn't feel anything so I flushed it down the toilet. Does anything I said ring any bells? Random googling has gotten me nowhere.
>>
I'm liking the new copypasta good job OP
>>
>>127964
Did I accidently make a meme?
>>
>>127955
>trap
>she
>>
>>127969
well you know ye ole saiyan

>pics or it didn't happen

ex. pics of your trap friend
>>
File: ididabaddesperatething.jpg (133 KB, 862x864) Image search: [Google]
ididabaddesperatething.jpg
133 KB, 862x864
>>128010
I was a desperate man.
>>
>>127969

what is the meme? milhouse isn't a meme is already a meme. did i make a meme is not a meme.
>>
let me get this straight:

tried drug twice
it did nothing
you want to know what it was?

it wasn't dimethyltriptamine, or you'd damn well remember it.
>>
>>127955
MDAI?
>>
>>128099
I don't intend on doing it again. I just want to know to satisfy my curiosity.
>>128134
I don't think so.
>>
>>128146
>I don't think so.
Are you sure?
>MDAI
>5,6-Methylenedioxy-2-aminoindane
It is literally marketed as an ecstasy replacement. Often combined with some other stimulant.

otherwise, check these lists:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathogen-entactogen
>https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Entactogen
>>
>>128235
Maybe it was that. Thanks for your help.
>>
>>128261
>>128235
It was either that or methylone
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.