[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1462502229355.gif (295 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
1462502229355.gif
295 KB, 700x704
-Based around a small group of people who are friends/work together
-Setting has to be like sci-fi, magical, etc, not looking for SoL but more action or mystery

Examples:
Cowboy Bebop
Haruhi
Hyouka

My power level is low so give me everything you got that fits! I've never seen it but I think Steins Gate probably counts so i'm going to watch that now.
>>
The Patlabor OVAs and movies.
>>
Natsume Yuujinchou is comfy as hell. It's based off of yokai and japanese mysticism, although it's a SOL.
>>
>>127299
Also what the fuck, you say no SOL but Hyouka is a SOL.
>>
Sora No Woto is pretty comfy and sorta like that.
>>
Tengen Toppa gurren lagann
Joshiraku
Nichijou
>>
Haibane Renemi
>>
Mushishi
>>
>>127299
>coworkers
>sci-fi

Planetes should be right up your alley.
>>
Try last exile.
>>
>>127627
this desu
>>
>>127299
FLCL
>>
Girls und Panzer if you are interested.
>>
>>128036
or Rokka no Yuusha
>>
>>127301

Highly recommend this. Patlabor is really good. Start out with the original 7-episode OVA, not the new one. It's fantastic. The whole cast is full of loveable characters and is probably one of the best fits you could get for this request.

>>127299

I am going to recommend a few slice of life anyway, if I feel like they're interesting/good enough.

Robotics;Notes fits your request pretty damn well. A bunch of high schoolers build a robot over the course of 24 episodes with teamwork and hardships and a little mystery throughout.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex / 2nd Gig / Solid State Society has a really great team aspect to it. The Major leads all of them and it just feels really great to see them work together.

Hibike Euphonium
Dennou Coil
Gatchaman Crowds
Gundam 08th MS Team (This gets rough halfway through, but it's still worth a watch, since the beginning is amazing.)
Space Dandy
Dominion
Houkago no Pleiades
Amagi Brilliant Park
Classroom Crisis (This is like a blend of Robotics;Notes and Amagi Brilliant Park. Sadly not as good as either though.)
KonoSuba
Yozakura Quartet
Tiger & Bunny
Hanayamata

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood?
Black Lagoon?
Samurai Champloo?

I feel like your request is a bit vague, but I think most or all of these fit it decently well, especially the first two and Patlabor.
>>
>>127299
>mystery
not anime, but Soredemo Machi wa Mawaitteiru has really comfy often silly character interactions. Every few chapters they really do solve a mystery, similar in character to Hyouka.

It would be nice to find more anime like that. One that just sprang to mind is Dennou Coil.
>>
File: 1463449644355.png (1 MB, 1440x1452) Image search: [Google]
1463449644355.png
1 MB, 1440x1452
>>127299
Milky Holmes
Its a detective show
Dont let the cute girls fool you, it gets pretty intense later on
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 724x1024
>>127299
You should try Hai to Gensou no Grimgar. It's about a bunch of adventurers who are just starting out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.