[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp me with my basic algebra math hw please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
I am really bad at math.. Make fun of me if you want but I'm still learning basic algebra.

A few questions on my practice test have stumped me and no online calculators are coming up with the correct answer.

First one is solving F = f(4n − 1) for n. Most online calculators say the answer is 1/2, but when I put that, or .5, in it's wrong.

Second one is solving m = (a + d)T for d. First thing I tried was -at-m/t but that didn't work either.

The other one is attached on this post, and I'll post the last one after this.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Math isn't my thing, unfortunately.
>>
Here's the last one that I can't figure out.
>>
please say you are trolling
>>
>>127106

I wish...
>>
>>127106

But seriously since you're clearly way better at math than me what's up with some help though
>>
>>127104
Whats v?
>>
>>127110

I have no idea.. :c
>>
File: cunny.png (12 KB, 1164x1054) Image search: [Google]
cunny.png
12 KB, 1164x1054
>>127104
>>
>>127111
Wait nm, it just wants you to rearange i guess.

H =3v / pi r ^2
>>
>>127114

did I put it in wrong? I'm so bad at this lmao
>>
>>127117
Capitol v?
>>
>>127118

That worked! Oh god I'm fucked for this final lol. Thank you so much!
>>
Anybody have any ideas on any of the other ones lol
>>
File: maybe.png (14 KB, 770x736) Image search: [Google]
maybe.png
14 KB, 770x736
>>127103
this i think for 2
>>
File: 1419996450565.jpg (95 KB, 575x372) Image search: [Google]
1419996450565.jpg
95 KB, 575x372
>>127121
Maybe, if you stop saying "lol".
>>
>>127119
Final? Wtf sort of course / year is this? Honestly you should study hard, just read and do problems non stop. This ia how i picked my physics mark up from 50 to 70 in year 11. Id do the other two but lbs as well as being on a phone deter me.
>>
>>127123

LMAO
>>
This is middle school shit, OP.
>>
>>127125

They teach basic algebra at literally any community college... I have always sucked at math, I'm trying my hardest that's why I'm in basic algebra working my way up. Great for you though! Awesome job! Pats on the back!
>>
>>127127

Thank you so much for pointing that out! I had NO FUCKING IDEA I SUCKED AT MATH HOLY SHIT
>>
>>127128
Keep at it, i have always thought more people need to understand math to a higher degree
>>
>>127122

And you were wrong by the way, maybe you should go back to school :)
>>
If you live in the states, try calling
It's a homework hotline and they're really nice and patient and will teach you how to work through the problem.
>>
>>127129
Are you in middle school?
>>
>>127132

Thank you, I will try that!
>>
>>127133

Why do you wanna fuck me or something?
I literally just said community college. You can keep making fun of me for being bad at math but someone already pulled the middle school card so try something new.
>>
>>127135
>>127134
I don't know which one is OP but here you go fag.
>Why do you wanna fuck me or something?
Are you a cute girl?

F = f(4n − 1)
F/f = 4n − 1
(F/f + 1) = 4n
(F/f + 1)/4 = n
>>
>>127138

Yeah but I'm not in middle school sorry I know that's what you're into :(

Also lol at you calling me a fag. I guess I would be insulted if I were male but I'm not so try again?
>>
>>127139
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>127141

You asked, little guy.
>>
Yet again the only thing cucks can do to feel useful is doing a fucking 10 yo redittor homework.
>>
>>127119
How old are you? Why are you taking grade 9 math?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.