[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
I'm sure a bunch of you have PhotoShop
Well my PC recently got fucked, and so I can't do photo edits anymore, should get a new one in a few months though

Can anyone spare like a minute of their time and change the pink into cyan?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1231x1231) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1231x1231
Man, this was an absolute pain in the ass to make. If I'd known it'd take so much time, I wouldn't have done it. But I had already spent like half an hour in it when I noticed what a pain this shit was.

Due to the skin, any color replace filters didn't work, no matter the tolerance or blurring set (took too much skin or too little hair/mask/dress). Same with the hue-saturation tool. So I just used the colorize tool on a new layer, which tinted the whole thing cyan, and then manually deleted everything but the hair, mask and dress from the cyan layer.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1231x1231) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1231x1231
>>126995
And with the cyan colors a bit richer. Darker and with more saturation.
>>
File: Untitled.png (711 KB, 1231x1231) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
711 KB, 1231x1231
>>126996
And just the cyan layer.
>>
Huh that's a bit surprising

Thank you alot though
>>
>>126920
Hey OP, this may be of help to you.

http://portableapptrash.blogspot.com/2013/07/photoshop-cs6-extended-1312-32-64-bit.html

http://portableapptrash.blogspot.com/
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.