[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
study anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Can anyone recommend me any anime that would motivate me to study?
>>
Manga/VN would be fine too btw
>>
Motivation is a myth. A scam.

Do what you have to do as fast and properly as you can, and then spend as much free time as you can having fun, so you'll be rested the next time you have to do something.
>>
>>126660
Umm... if it's possible, care to elaborate more?
>>
any slice of life moe anime any really
>>
I dont get it, how do you want anime to motive you? The mc hardworking and passing a difficult test?
>>
>>126698
no clue desu

I just wanted to know if there was one out there.
>>
>>126676
If you know you need to study for a certain amount of time every day, set those hours, and make sure you study during those hours. That you do nothing else during those hours.

And make sure to have the most fun you can during the rest of your time. ie watching animu about cute girls doing cute things.

If it sounds too simple even retards could do it, it's because it is.

If in the end you can't focus, hit a psychiatrist and get some ADHD meds. Animu won't help you with that.
>>
not really related but this remenber me of sisterxkiss the sister writing in her body to make him read.

Moshidora the mc applying a boring book of management in baseball made me a little motivated to read some boring book

Jinsei, the girls saying some basic things reminded me of my time studying in school but dunno if this will help
>>
>>126602
try welcome to the nhk & the tatami galaxy.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 480x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 480x475
Kill la Kill

The music and fast pace will get you pumped to read through any book and materials in no time. Plus you can visualize your professors as the villains if you have a beef with them. Plus it's a shit ton of yuri and ecchi and fanservice, so you have motivation to get the test done sooner so you can...well, know!
>>
>>126743
*you know

Sorry messed that up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.