[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best anime streaming website? >inb4 torrent I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: caverad.png (648 KB, 606x678) Image search: [Google]
caverad.png
648 KB, 606x678
What is the best anime streaming website?
>inb4 torrent
I only torrent current season shows or really good shows that I will watch again in the future b/c I'm a shitter and have low space on my hard drive
>>
>>147233

Kissanime.
>>
>>147236
Just a brief heads-up about using Kissanime:
It's one of those websites that has shitty fake clickbait ads and pop-ups everywhere. Problem is, the video player will cut off a few minutes into the video once you start playing it if you have an adblocker.
If you wanna skip past all that shit, when you go to an episode you want to watch, scroll a bit past the player. There'll be some text that says "If the player does not work, CLICK HERE to use your device's player/try to disable IPv6 or change server". Click the words CLICK HERE and it'll take you to a page with nothing but the video player on it.
>>
>>147301

If you're going to do that, why not just right click > view video? In Firefox anyway.
>>
>>147301
The extension "disconnect" gets rid of them for me without fucking the video up.
>>
>>147233
>low space
download and delete

>but but i want low space anyway
download reencodes like bakedfish

>but but i can't torrent because [insert some excuse here - though we all know it's because you're a retard]
xdcc #news at rizon.

Fucking niggers.
>>
>>147327
Holy shit bro calm down
>>
>>147327
Go back to /a/ and stay there.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.