[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neet anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Are there any good anime or manga involving neets being whisked off to magical places? I really loved konosuba, and liked no game no life so I was wondering if there are any others
>>
sao is the only one I can think of
>>
outbreak company
ixion saga
gate jietai - the mc isnt a neet but its woth mentioning
log horizon
overlord - i dont remenber if he really was neet
re: zero kara - not sure if he is neet
>>
>>125891
Welcome to NHK.
>>
>>125903
>being whisked off to magical places?
Not exactly. NHK is in a realistic-setting
Would highly recommend anyway
>>
no game no life reminds me of mondaiji-tachi isekai, the mc isnt a neet but i thing the high level specs of them are similar.
>>
>>125891
Heaven's memo pad
>>
>>125903
plus tatami galaxy + haruhi

there's also

inuyasha
bleach
ergo proxy
flcl
the girl who leapt through time
>>
.Hack//
Sword Art Online (If you really want to)
Accel World
Grimgar?

Note: I haven't watched these, as the ones I would have suggested have already been said or you already watched them, so I can't guarantee their quality. But people seem to like all of those. Check these pages out if you want even more recommendations:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/48/hack__Sign/userrecs
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11757/Sword_Art_Online/userrecs

Overlord is good stuff though, definitely watch that.

>>125938

Disregarding the low or high quality of these, none of them fit the criteria OP asked for. They might enjoy those, but none of these involve a NEET or even an unsocial person being transported to another world.

They involve characters going to another fantasy-like world, or temporarily being in another kind of world. Or in Fooly Cooly's and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time's (and maybe Ergo Proxy, haven't watched it) case, not going to a different world at all?

Did you mess up here? What happened? Every single thing you suggested is iffy at best.
>>
>>125891
A useful keyword is "isekai", which is basically what you're looking for. It's occasionally used on /a/, for what it's worth.

https://desustorage.org/a/search/text/isekai/type/op/
>>
Really, the thought of someone with no talents,skillls, or any social credibility doing such surreal things in a surreal place, with magic, monsters, or whatever seems to make me smile
>>
>>125891
Outbreak Company

It's like what if Gate didn't suck and was a comedy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.