[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the name of the program that lets you put in a link for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Scaly_the_Monster_by_dcwj.jpg (338 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
Scaly_the_Monster_by_dcwj.jpg
338 KB, 1280x905
What is the name of the program that lets you put in a link for a 4chan thread, and it keeps checking the thread and downloading new images for you?
>>
This?
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fourchan-dl/
>>
>>125881
Not the exact one I was thinking of, but that seems to get the job done, thanks.
>>
>>125731
ychan
>>
>>125996
That's the one. Thank you too.
>>
>>125996
ychan keeps crashing every time I open it

is there a way to fix it or another alternative downloading program?
>>
>>126089
The one posted here: >>125881 works. It just doesn't automatically separate the threads into different folders.
>>
Is there an Android based alternative?
Pc is out of order!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.