[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime Film Recommendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Gud anime films. Anything is gud.
>>
Time of Eve
Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Ghibli movies
>>
>>125724

Redline
Tokyo Godfathers
The Cat Returns
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Perfect Blue
Steamboy
Shashinkan
Death Billiards
The two Gurren Lagann compilation movies if you've watched the series. "Gurren-hen" and "Lagann-hen"
The Garden of Words
Sword of the Stranger
Cowboy Bebop movie (Watch the TV series first though)

I suggest The Cat Returns, Redline, Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust, and Tokyo Godfathers for maximum value. Those are some of my favorites. I'd also say Perfect Blue, but its subject matter isn't really family friendly and a little niche.
>>
Start with the Ghibli movies, they're a good safe set to start with.
>>
Best of Studio Ghibli/Hayao Miyazaki:
>Porco Rosso
>Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
>Princess Mononoke
>Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro
>Spirited Away
>Castle in the Sky

Good shit:
>Patema Inverted
>Jin-Roh
>Steamboy
>Metropolis
>Ghost in the Shell
>Tokyo Godfathers
>Memories (three short films)

Overrated but still worth a watch:
>Akira
>Paprika
>The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
>Howl's Moving Castle (Ghibli)
>My Neighbor Totoro (Ghibli)
>>
>>125724
Hal
>>
>>125843
Lupin III in general. I think they are all quite gud
>>
Kara no Kyoukai series
>>
>>125724
Jin Roh

Sword of the Stranger
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.