[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A long time ago I played a game online. I have been trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: mushroom-dance.gif (97 KB, 633x474) Image search: [Google]
mushroom-dance.gif
97 KB, 633x474
A long time ago I played a game online.
I have been trying to find it again but I have been unsuccessfull because all I can remember are some vague descriptions:

It was a point and click game. You where a white blob legs and had to move around a pink landscape covered with mushrooms. Eventually you had to hunt for white rabbit like creatures and fine a mate.

I also remember the game having 3 more levels or "ideas" as they where called. in one of them you played as the same white blob but where now in a dark world. in the next you played as a sort of spiral galaxy like beign and where in a neon light world. And the final one seemend to be more of a puzzle game.

Does anyone know what game this was?
>>
>>125646
a boy and his blob?
>>
>>126129
No, thats not it.
>>
>>125646
its a game called undertale
>>
>>126179
(all i did was google the text the on the .gif use your head)
>>
>>126180
The picture is not related to the game.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.