[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manga and anime help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Gamaran.jpg (16 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
Gamaran.jpg
16 KB, 265x190
Hey guys, I used to read manga up to date when i was younger, and was looking to get back into it, although cannot remember where I was up to and don't want to spoil it for myself.

Can anyone tell me the chapters where the great ninja war starts (naruto)

Monkey D Luffy grows two years older after the Pirate war (in the amazonian island)

And when the clan storms the temple and the heir figures out hes the dude they want (maybe around like 55)

If you guys could help me out, that'd be great.

Also, where the manga picks up from hunter x hunter anime ends.

Legends, thanks all
>>
>>145414

>Can anyone tell me the chapters where the great ninja war starts (Naruto)
There seem to be two arcs where this could start. The Five Kage Summit starts at chapter 454. The "Fourth Shinobi World War: Countdown" starts at chapter 484

>Monkey D Luffy grows two years older after the Pirate war (in the amazonian island)
The Summit War ends at chapter 597. The battle takes place at Marineford though, not Amazon Lily. That started at chapter 514, if you want to go back and read up to the battle.

>And when the clan storms the temple and the heir figures out hes the dude they want (maybe around like 55)
I don't know what this is asking.

>Also, where the manga picks up from hunter x hunter anime ends.
I assume you mean the 2011 anime. You can pick up where it left off around chapter 338.
>>
>>145439
legend, dw bout that odd one
>>
>>145439
wait up - more specifically

the zabuzza fight for the second time, when the spirits start disapearing. (naruto)

The chapter after ace dies (one piece)
>>
>>145443

>the zabuzza fight for the second time, when the spirits start disapearing. (naruto)
Looks like chapter 521. Might be wrong. Look a chapter or two before it.

>The chapter after ace dies (one piece)
Chapter 574, maybe one or two chapters before.
>>
>>145447
perfect, gotcha. thanks man you the mvp
>>
>>145414
By the way OP, I dropped Gamaran around the moment in your pic, when they were storming the bad guy's castle. Not because I disliked it, I just eventually forgot to keep up. Is it worth picking back to finish it? I've heard the ending is shitty.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.