[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help viewing protected twitter account
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 56696289.jpg (102 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
56696289.jpg
102 KB, 400x400
I've done pages and pages of Google searching, so this is pretty much my last try. I need to know if there's any way at all to view tweets from a protected Twitter account.

The reason:

My sister and I are really close, but she just found out that I was following her on Twitter where she posts really private things, and instead of blocking me, she protected her account to prevent any accounts she didn't approve from seeing her tweets. She's going to college out of state and I wouldn't be trying so hard, but she struggles with depression and if she vents on Twitter, I have a heads up when I should call to check in and distract her if she needs it or keep her company.

If there are any workarounds that aren't just "make a new account and follow her from that", I really need the assistance.
>>
>>124799
so is your sister hot? would you bang her?
>>
>>124799
How many followers does she have?
>>
>>124799
Have you fucked her though?
>>
>>124799
make a fake account that posts cat pictures or some shit and follow her after you post like 30
>>
>>124799
You really have no option other than these three:
1.Have one of her friends tell you when she is venting.
2.Get a new account then follow her.
3.Use Echofon.Though this doesn't always work.See below:

http://brodiesnotes.blogspot.com.tr/2013/12/how-to-view-private-tweets-you-cant.html
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.