[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hear that bleach is ok from friends Do I read the mango? Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
I hear that bleach is ok from friends
Do I read the mango?
Or anime then mango?
>>
>>124545
long running shonen series anime adaptions are always filler

read the manga first, the anime is mostly filler so watch it after if you like the manga
>>
>>124545

You can start with either. If you want to waste less of your time, read the manga. If you decide to watch the anime, skip all the filler. Apparently, there are even sites dedicated to this. Interesting:

http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/bleach

By the way, the anime got cancelled before the manga finished, so if you do watch the anime, I believe you start on chapter 480 to pick up where it left off.

I should probably tell you to skip Bleach entirely and watch/read something better, but I guess it wasn't all that bad. Just don't expect to be amazed or love it dearly.

I feel like friends telling you a 360-episode [8784 hours] (201-episode [4824 hours]) anime is "okay" isn't really a good enough reason to watch it though.
>>
The anime is ok but full of fillers that you have to skip. Plus it was cancelled so the story isnt complete. The manga is still ongoing. Imo watch the anime until episode 310. Then start the manga at chapter 423. Is it worth it? Definitely, but judge for yourself. Bleach starts slow the first 12 or so episodes ate not like the rest so dont judge it based on those, but on the arc that starts there
>>
File: Kuchiki_byakuya_541.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Kuchiki_byakuya_541.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>124571
>this
Also the Zanpakuto rebellion filler arc wasn't t bad i'd say its worth the watch
plus bleach has 4 movies that aren't terrible
>>
If you have to read or watch Bleach (not that I recommend it) then go with the manga. No filler, no padding, you can quickly zip through all the tedious dialogue and get through the monotonous parts much more quickly. The anime does have a really nice OST but it's not worth watching it just for that, you can download it separately.

The manga starts strong and tapers off hard by chapter 200 or so, with only momentary spikes in entertainment. If you read up through the Soul Society arc (~190 chapters) you can wash your hands of Bleach satisfied you read the "good" part. If you want to make yourself "well-versed" in Bleach (though why is a mystery to me) you can read up til the end of Fake Karakura, which is something like 400 chapters in I have no idea.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.