[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me edit shit in blender. I'm trying to import this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 168x190) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 168x190
Help me edit shit in blender. I'm trying to import this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRgdA9_FsXM into blender to edit. When I click "add", it doesn't show up.
>>
>>124250
dunno are you on win? try the shark's codec package or with mp4/wmv/mov.
>>
>>124252
I am on windows. The weird thing about this is that I can upload a different mp4 file just fine, but not this one.
>>
>>124255
Might be a video file with VP9 video and opus audio, which is rareoy supported in software.

Download the youtube video with youtube-dl (CLI) and use handbrake to convert it to an MP4 using H264 video set at 10 CRF (good enough to edit) and 320k aac/mp3.
>>
>>124256
This clip works in movie maker so I don't think that it's the video, it might be the programs fault.
>>
>>124259
hmmm Well what are you trying to do with the video? Most basic video editing can be done on avidemux + virtualdub (with ffmpeg plugin).
>>
>>124261
I want to put pictures over the video, if that makes sense. Are avidemux and virtualdub free?
>>
>>124263
pretty much yeah.
>I want to put pictures over the video, if that makes sense.
Like a logo or 2-5 seconds of a still picture? Because avidemux will do the logo thing and virtualdub can do the 2-5 second still picture thing.
>>
An example of what I want to do is in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOYWMh3zLBk
At 1:36- 1:41 do you see how the company logos are put over the actors faces? I want to do something like that
>>
>>124289
Hmm oh well only blender can do that for free I guess. Not sure why it's not importing the youtube video. Regardless do >>124256 as it seems like your only chance blender will load the video into the video editor.

Also review blender video editing tutorials to see if you are missing something. I've never used blender but it's the only free video editor that has been used for advanced video editing on youtube vids that I know of.
>>
>>124296
Thanks for all the help.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.