[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movie Request Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 6874025-drive-movie.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6874025-drive-movie.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1080
Requesting good recent movies in this thread. Anyone can recommend or request in this thread.

Movies I've seen and loved/really liked:

Lars and the real girl
Drive
The Place Beyond The Pines
The Master
Mad Max Fury Road
Dredd
John Wick
The Revenant
Mr Nobody
>>
>>123906
watch generation kill/generation war/band of brothers if you havent
>>
>>123909
Thanks on it now
>>
>>123909
watch band of brothers first, probably one of the top 3 live action series of all time
>>
Krampus
The Lazarus Effect
The Hateful Eight
The Martian
Sicario

None of these movies are great but decent for movies nowadays and hit or miss so you might not even like them but I thought they were entertaining and worth watching. Not even sure I should waste my time posting more because you might already see by my selection if you hate my taste in movies or not.
>>
Please watch watchmen. You'll love it. This coming from someone who loves the movies you posted and hates superhero movies.
>>
>>123906
Alright, judging by the ones you've listed:

-The Hurt Locker
-No country for old men
-Sicario
-Gone Girl
>>
>>124074
I watched Gone Girl a few weeks ago and it was really good.

You should also check out Prisoners, OP.
>>
You'd probably like Nightcrawler.
>>
File: the-guest-driver.jpg.jpg (314 KB, 1144x960) Image search: [Google]
the-guest-driver.jpg.jpg
314 KB, 1144x960
Movies like pic related?
>>
File: just wants to make friends.jpg (69 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
just wants to make friends.jpg
69 KB, 719x1080
It seems that you like the autistic nature of Ryan Gosling, so why don't we try Jake Gyllenhaal out? Equally as good at pulling it off.

Check out Nightcrawler.
>>
Lost River
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.